G.J. Chavez & Associates, P.C. generous contribution to Assistance League of Greater Colin County helped support several local organizations that benefit both children & parents.
- The Operation Bell School Program is one of the organizations that benefit Children in need of school clothing.
- The Wee Memorial Program helps make bereavement boxes for parents who have lost their loved ones shortly after birth.
- Pass The Word Program helps provide books and magazines to patients at Texas Health Hospital Plano.
The Assistance League of Greater Colin County was also able to help the following:
- Visit First grade classes in Title 1 Schools on Dr. Seuss Day, where member read to each class a Dr. Seuss book, provide each child with their very own Dr. Seuss book and donate a set of Dr. Seuss books to the school library.
- Decorate and donate 208 caps, craft 58 blankets, 32 Loveys, 61 decorated pillowcases, and 13 baby quilts to Children's Medical Center Plano for children receiving chemotherapy and other treatments.