Revenue Cycle Legal Solutions in Plano, TX
Attorneys Are Ready to Adjudicate Your Accounts That Are Not Recoverable From Major Payors
For years, hospitals, small practices, and larger healthcare systems have always set their priority to save lives and treating patients. While that will always be the priority, every healthcare organization needs to establish successful processes and policies for staying financially healthy. That is where G.J. Chavez & Associates P.C. comes in to handle your revenue cycle management. Whether your company has a revenue cycle process that needs to be improved or created, our team of experienced attorneys and pre-litigation specialists are ready to protect your rights and get those claims paid!
At G.J Chavez & Associates, P.C., we have decades of experience and understand what it takes to put a stop to major payors (Such as BCBS, Aetna, UHC) from erroneously denying claims, stalling payment, or underpaying your claims. Our team of dedicated and experienced attorneys and prelitigation specialists have a comprehensive understanding of reviewing and teaching clients how certain cases are resolved, tactics deployed and/or strategies utilized by payors to prevent the release of payment.
PURPOSE OF OUR FIRM IN REVENUE CYCLE:
- Expedite collection efforts of all accounts referred
- Establish bi-directional communication between client partner and G.J. Chavez & Associates P.C. on encountered issues on issues concerning claim denials under contract.
- Review any contract language that slows or prevents the recovery of claims.
- Review how certain cases were resolved, tactics deployed, and or strategies utilized.
Immediate adjudication for accounts that are not recoverable from payors
and inform appropriate Client personnel
- All Paid Accounts
- Determine Amounts Owed By Patients if no-pay by carrier before they’re required under contract or statute.
- Claim Adjustments, if necessary
- Accounts Recommended for litigation
- Establish formal feedback from legal efforts and Client department teams.
REVENUE CYCLE FOR LEGAL COLLECTIONS
OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDE COLLECTION EFFORTS FOR:
- Early Out – Coordination of Benefit Issues
- Insurance Bad Debt Accounts
- Patient Bad Debt Accounts
- Third-Party Liability/Lien Accounts
- Contract Review
- Worker’s Compensation
- Onsite Educational Workshops
Do not hesitate to call (972) 460-9300 to let G.J. Chavez & Associates, P.C. help you immediately. Providing affordable and caring legal services in English and Spanish!
Flexible Payment Options Available
Our Firm Has Handled Thousands of Cases
We Are Dedicated to Serving Our Clients
We Create Tailor-Made Solutions for Every Client
More Than 20 Years of Legal Experience
We Offer Representation in Spanish